Furnace Maintenance in Belleville
Furnace Tune-Ups in St. Clair, Clinton, Madison & Munroe Counties
There are many reasons why Belleville and surrounding communities are great places to live. However, the town can also see dramatic weather changes, especially as the transition from fall to winter begins. Without the proper heating system, your household members will feel uncomfortable and face health risks. BEL-O Cooling & Heating is here to help. We’re proud to provide HVAC service, including high-quality furnace tune-ups, that our customers can trust.
Request your service appointment today by calling (618) 400-0905 or completing our online form.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance
Common benefits of furnace maintenance include:
- Extended Lifespan: Buying a furnace is a big expense, so it only makes sense to try to extend the lifespan of the machinery for as long as possible. Regular maintenance and tune-ups will go a long way toward saving you money in the long run by prolonging the lifespan of the equipment.
- Fewer Breakdowns and Repairs: Illinois area winters can be freezing, with temperatures dropping below zero at times. Breakdowns can have a huge impact on your home or business. Furnace tune-ups ensure that your machinery is always in good condition. As a result, you’ll have fewer inconvenient repairs and breakdowns that pop up.
- Ensures Safety of Home and Family: Keeping your family members and property safe is your number-one priority as a homeowner. A faulty furnace can drastically malfunction, causing a serious incident. It can lead to an explosion or fire and harm anyone in or near the property.
- Lower Utility Bills: Leaks in machinery can lead to wasted energy, higher operating costs, and damage to your home’s flooring and foundation. A regular furnace tune-up can check for leaks or issues in the system. Our team will address these problems, restore your furnace’s efficiency, and save you money in the long run.
Call BEL-O Today to Repair or Tune-Up Your Furnace
Taking care of your home’s furnace can be a stressful task. Thankfully, BEL-O Cooling & Heating is here to help you with everything you need. From repairs to installations, we provide heating services that your home needs.
Call us at (618) 400-0905 or fill out our online form to schedule your service.
What Our Furnace Tune-Up Services Include
The best way to stay safe is to have your heating and cooling systems regularly checked by local professionals. BEL-O Cooling & Heating provides several maintenance agreements that customers can choose from, including Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Each plan provides excellent perks, with each subsequent one offering extra benefits.
It can be easy to forget to schedule a regular inspection. These programs ensure that your machinery undergoes regular inspections, decreasing the chance of breakdowns and extending the lifespan of your furnace.
Our tune-up services include:
- Lubricating all moving parts: This step is essential to prevent friction, which can cause sparks.
- Cleaning and calibrating the thermostat: Maintaining the thermostat helps keep your equipment reliable and makes the temperature consistent throughout your home.
- Cleaning and adjusting burners and controls: It’s essential to regularly inspect these parts for safety and reliability.
- Cleaning and adjusting the pilot assembly: The pilot assembly is one of the most important parts of a furnace. Our team makes sure that it’s in the best possible condition.
- Checking for leaks in the heat exchanger: Leaks can waste energy and lead to a shorter life span.
- Checking belts and adjusting the tension: This step keeps your machinery running in good condition and leads to fewer breakdowns.
- Checking your filter and flue pipe: Clogged pipes can lead to a build-up of pressure in your furnace, resulting in explosions. Maintenance prevents this from happening.
- Cleaning and adjusting the fan control: The fan control is a central part of your machinery and must be regularly adjusted.
- Vacuuming the furnace interior: Keeping your equipment free of dust and debris is crucial to preventing issues.
- Checking carbon monoxide levels when your furnace is running: Carbon monoxide poisoning is a serious condition that can lead to headaches, confusion, and loss of consciousness. We will check the levels to keep you safe.
“Couldn't wish for a better company and employee to service my home heating and cooling.”Karen H.
“Jason was professional and courteous.”Sue S
“They replaced my sump pump.”Rick H.
“Anthony thoroughly checked the gas water heater for proper operation”Becky G
“Jason was on time, polite, and professional.”Wayne S
“The experience was great as he took his time to clean and inspect the system and to go over any findings/recommendations he had for us.”Stephanie S.
1. Third Generation, Family-Owned Since 1959
Our grandfather started this business to serve his community decades ago, and we take the same pride in that service.
2. Decades and Decades of Industry Experience
Since we opened, we've prioritized expertise in both traditional and innovative industry practices to serve you better.
3. Honest & Transparent Technicians Who Never Oversell
We want to provide you with a number of solutions and help you pick the right one for you, not the right one for us.
4. Full Capability One-Stop Shop for Heating & Cooling
From keeping the air in your home safe and cool to manufacturing sheet metal, you are in capable hands.