Belleville Humidifier Services
Enjoy a More Comfortable Home; Call Today
Living in a home with not enough humidity in the air can lead to dry skin, allergies, and respiratory issues, just to name a few of the negative side effects. Dry air also worsens a number of pre-existing conditions like asthma, and this problem only tends to be exacerbated during winter months when lower temperatures mean reduced airborne moisture. For a healthy environment, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends the indoor humidity in your home be in the range of 30-50%, and a high-quality humidifier from Bel-O Cooling & Heating can help you maintain this level.
Interested in an all-around solution to keep your home comfortable throughout the year? Talk to the team at Bel-O Cooling & Heating about installing a humidifier system today! Call (618) 400-0905 for more information.
Superior Local Humidifier Services
At Bel-O Cooling & Heating, we offer services for all types of humidifiers, including both single-room and whole-home units. Whether you need your system repaired, maintained, or a new option installed, we proudly offer proven products and services you can trust.
Whole-home humidifiers are the latest and greatest in humidifier technology, offering superior humidity control during colder weather without the frustration and tedium of maintenance. These systems can be directly installed alongside your current HVAC system for optimal humidity distribution. Single-room and standalone options are more affordable and easier to use but require daily water changes and regular cleaning to avoid bacteria development.
Stop suffering with dry, dull air during winter months and start enjoying a healthier home! Contact Bel-O Cooling & Heating to find out more about what we can do for you.
A whole-home humidifier offers a number of great benefits, including:
- Reduced Energy Bills: Heating your home in the middle of winter can be expensive. A humidifier can reduce heating bills by trapping more heat in your home.
- Lower Chance of Sickness: Low humidity levels dry out your nasal passages, increasing the likelihood of your family catching a cold, flu, or other illness. A humidifier makes it harder for germs to spread through the air.
- Reduced Allergy Symptoms: Humidity released into the air by a humidifier system also provides allergy relief and eases irritation.
- Improved Sleep: Humidifiers help you breathe easier and keep your airways moisturized, reducing disruptions and even reducing snoring noise.
- Won’t Damage Furniture: Low humidity levels can cause wood furnishings to bend, warp, or even crack. Proper humidity levels will allow them to last longer, preserving your heirlooms for the future.
“Couldn't wish for a better company and employee to service my home heating and cooling.”Karen H.
“Jason was professional and courteous.”Sue S
“They replaced my sump pump.”Rick H.
“Anthony thoroughly checked the gas water heater for proper operation”Becky G
“Jason was on time, polite, and professional.”Wayne S
“The experience was great as he took his time to clean and inspect the system and to go over any findings/recommendations he had for us.”Stephanie S.
1. Third Generation, Family-Owned Since 1959
Our grandfather started this business to serve his community decades ago, and we take the same pride in that service.
2. Decades and Decades of Industry Experience
Since we opened, we've prioritized expertise in both traditional and innovative industry practices to serve you better.
3. Honest & Transparent Technicians Who Never Oversell
We want to provide you with a number of solutions and help you pick the right one for you, not the right one for us.
4. Full Capability One-Stop Shop for Heating & Cooling
From keeping the air in your home safe and cool to manufacturing sheet metal, you are in capable hands.