No one wants to face the chill of an Illinois winter with a faulty furnace. Luckily, with BEL-O Cooling & Heating at your side, you don’t have to. We provide heating services, including furnace repair, to homes in the O’Fallon, IL area
Here at BEL-O, our expert technicians are here to provide our neighbors’ homes and businesses with the best possible furnace repair services in O’Fallon, IL and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to schedule excellent service with our team of experienced professionals.
Why Trust BEL-O for Furnace Repairs?
Here at BEL-O, we understand that in order to have a comfortable and healthy home, you need a safe and energy-efficient heating system. Our family owned and operated business has been dedicated to giving our community the best repairs since 1959. We’ve earned a reputation for getting the job right the first time. We only hire expertly trained heating, cooling, and indoor air quality technicians that commit to providing the best solutions for your home’s unique needs.
How do you know if your furnace is doing its job? It can be difficult to tell if your heater is faulty if you believe its performance is the norm. Here are some signs that your furnace may not be working correctly and that you need to schedule furnace repair service in O’Fallon, IL with us.
- No Heat in One or More Locations: Finding out that your living room’s nice and heated but your bedroom is freezing cold can be a jolt to the system. Uneven heating is a sign your furnace is in need of repairs, and you should call a professional HVAC company.
- Detection of a Funny Smell/Gas Odor: Although it’s common to smell the fuel that your furnace uses when turning it on for the first time that season, it generally dissipates when the unit runs for a while. So, if you notice a strange or gas-like smell that persists, give our experts a call so they can diagnose the issue.
- Blower Fan Continues to Run: Your furnace’s fan should only run when it heats your home. If the fan is set to “AUTO” and constantly runs whether or not your furnace is heating, you may have a possible issue that needs to be addressed.
- System Runs Constantly: If you notice that your furnace system is constantly running, it may mean you have a clogged furnace blower (or one that needs lubrication).
- System Cycles On and Off Rapidly: Another way you can tell that your furnace is abnormal is if the system persistently cycles on and off rapidly.
- Hearing Odd Noises (Squealing/Rumbling): It’s true that no heating and cooling system is completely silent. But if you notice your equipment making strange noises like squeaks, pops, and rumbles, it may indicate that something needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Thermostat Not Working: One of the more obvious signs that your furnace is struggling to function is if you cannot set your thermostat or if it has shut off entirely.
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
Your furnace is an important investment to make for your home. It’s important to know when it’s time for a replacement or if you need to call for furnace repair in the O’Fallon, IL area.
It’s better to repair your heater when…
- The unit is less than 15 years old.
- The repair costs are less than half the cost of replacement.
- Your unit has been properly maintained.
It’s better to replace your heater when…
- The unit is older than 15 years old.
- Your energy bills are through the roof.
- Your heater has needed multiple repairs in the last two years
Worry-Free Maintenance Contracts from BEL-O
You don’t want to find yourself with a broken heater on one of the coldest days of an Illinois winter. That’s why it’s so important to have regular maintenance performed to help maximize the life expectancy of your heating and cooling systems and to prevent unexpected problems from arising.
Here at BEL-O Cooling & Heating, we want to make sure your family is cared for year-round. When you sign up for our HVAC service agreement, we will offer you two tune-ups per year. Your unit will get all of the attention it needs to last for the long term. Better yet? We’ll remind you to schedule each appointment in case it slips your mind! With our service contract, you will also get 15% off replacement parts, emergency services, and energy-saving coil cleaning.
Contact BEL-O Today for High-Quality Furnace Repairs
For industry-leading furnace repairs in the O’Fallon, Illinois area, contact us here at BEL-O. We can provide you with more information about our professional heating and cooling services, schedule an appointment for repair, or discuss our maintenance plans. Our team of local professionals can’t wait to make a difference in your life this winter.
“Couldn't wish for a better company and employee to service my home heating and cooling.”Karen H.
“Jason was professional and courteous.”Sue S
“They replaced my sump pump.”Rick H.
“Anthony thoroughly checked the gas water heater for proper operation”Becky G
“Jason was on time, polite, and professional.”Wayne S
“The experience was great as he took his time to clean and inspect the system and to go over any findings/recommendations he had for us.”Stephanie S.
1. Third Generation, Family-Owned Since 1959
Our grandfather started this business to serve his community decades ago, and we take the same pride in that service.
2. Decades and Decades of Industry Experience
Since we opened, we've prioritized expertise in both traditional and innovative industry practices to serve you better.
3. Honest & Transparent Technicians Who Never Oversell
We want to provide you with a number of solutions and help you pick the right one for you, not the right one for us.
4. Full Capability One-Stop Shop for Heating & Cooling
From keeping the air in your home safe and cool to manufacturing sheet metal, you are in capable hands.